Fat Pad Restoration
Restore Your Mobility With Our Advanced Treatment
Because you spend your whole life on your feet, the padding that shields your foot bones from the ground you stand on may become worn and thinned out over time. This condition, known as fat pad atrophy, affects both men and women. Fat pad restoration can return normal cushioning to the underside of your foot. To help you start walking pain-free, West Coast Podiatry offers effective fat pad restoration in Bradenton and Sarasota, FL.
Symptoms of Fat Pad Atrophy
If you experience any of the following symptoms, you may have fat pad atrophy:
- Burning in the ball of your foot.
- Feeling like you’re walking on pebbles.
- Your toes feel like they are bundled up in socks.
- Pounding sensation.
- Pressure ulcers.
- Corns, calluses, and irritated skin patches for those with high-arched feet.
- Foot pain makes it challenging to put shoes on or engage in activities.
- Soft tissue loss, thin skin caused by fat, and visibility of the tendons beneath the skin on the top of the foot.
- Pain that doesn’t subside with cortisone or steroid injections.
Our Approach to Treatment
At West Coast Podiatry, our approach to treatment depends on the origin and location of your foot pain. Our podiatrists will determine what will work best for you after a thorough examination.
- In-Office Injectables – This simple cure for foot discomfort can help you avoid surgery because it is done in the office with minimum downtime.
Schedule your assessment with our experienced team today to get started on the road to a pain-free lifestyle. We look forward to helping you!
Experience 5-Star Fat Pad Restoration in Bradenton & Sarasota, FL
To experience our 5-star-rated podiatry care, schedule your Comprehensive New Patient Assessment today by calling 941-253-5569 to reach our Bradenton office or 941-253-5744 to reach our Sarasota office. You may also click here to use our convenient online request form. Your appointment includes:
- Discuss Your Goals
- Review Your Medical History
- Thorough Exam
- Custom Treatment Plan
We will take the time to explore your unique needs and answer your questions prior to recommending the next steps. We always provide a straightforward plan with a consultative approach to help you feel comfortable and ready to proceed with treatment.
As one of the premier podiatry practices in Bradenton & Sarasota, FL, our podiatrists and team at West Coast Podiatry Center also provide 5-star podiatry care to patients from Venice, FL & the surrounding areas.